We regard IT service management as a core business function, and not a peripheral activity. Without effective IT systems, modern organisations cannot survive, and IT service management is key to delivering this. Core to IT service management is the operations center. Whether you will be supporting your own networks and systems, or providing operational support for your clients, we can design and build an operations center that will be the envy of your competitors and provide a real business advantage. A successful operations center is much more than a management system and a number of helpdesk operators. In fact, the name of our firm itself is 'Network Intelligence.' Network Intelligence is a complex balance between knowledge, procedures, management systems, data analysis, integration and automation. The right mix is different for every organisation, which is where we come in. Our team has put its expertise into practice in its own Network Intelligence center, from which we manage networks and systems across the globe. But we can also provide everything that you need to build and run your own center, from the business analysis to the ongoing support.
Our security monitoring experts possess GCIA and GCFA certifications, providing the capability to help you analyze incidents, deal with false positives, and respond appropriately to critical events.
- Identify the exact pain points in the current scenario
- Identify the future growth patterns and plans of the business
- Determine current network topology
- Identify existing technologies deployed and in-house expertise available
- Determine constraints - budget, compatibility, deployment challenges
- Based on our knowledge and feedback from partners, what have other similar organizations deployed in similar situations