We are pleased to announce that Mr. Sunil Dhaka has joined us as a full-time Executive Director!
Sunil hardly needs an introduction and is well known as one of the pillars in the information security domain. As the Chief Information Security Officer of ICICI Bank and the National Bank of Ras Al Khaima he has been responsible for implementing industry leading security initiatives. Sunil’s deep understanding of the diverse global requirements fructified in the successful delivery of information security related services across more than 50 geographies at ABN AMRO Central Enterprise Services. Under his pioneering leadership he established the practice of information security within the Indian Navy, where he served for 20 years in the elite submarine cadre. He has been a member of core forums on cyber security constituted under the aegis of Ministry of Information Technology.
At NII, Sunil will spearhead our Security Monitoring, Incident Response, and Threat Intelligence initiatives as well as oversee product innovation.
In other exciting news, we’ve got a lot to look forward to this year:
- While our security assessment and compliance teams have continued to expand, our focus on gaining expertise on security technologies from RSA, HP, Cyber-Ark, Seclore, MobileIron, Imperva, Bit9 and Checkmarx continues unabated.
- Firesec – our home-grown firewall analysis tool has matured into an enterprise-focused solution with support for complete PCI DSS compliance as well as policy-based firewall auditing
- Our Security Awareness eLearning platform has also matured and we have tied up with an excellent content development company to deliver high-quality animations
- We have also upgraded our forensics lab with the latest Tableau write-blockers and Encase version 7.0
- Our Middle East footprint customer base has grown further with numerous projects in UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Muscat
- Our Pune office and training centre is up and running in Aundh (Bremen Square, Near Aundh Police Station)
And finally, we are also constituting an Advisory Board and am excited with the senior industry folks who have expressed interest to be part of it