NII Consulting (Network Intelligence) is a leading provider of best-of-breed information security services and products. We stay true to our principles and never compromise on quality or integrity. We're tough task-masters but generous mentors. We look for creative, knowledgeable, enthusiastic professionals with just the right dash of entrepreneurship to join us in taking our company to legendary heights.
If you think you have what it takes to work with us, email us at email@example.com
- Well-versed with OWASP and OSSTMM like methodologies.
- Understanding of WASC classification.
- Hands-on with Kali Linux.
- Programming Knowledge.
- Knowledge of security testing methodologies, security metrics and risk assessment.
- Understanding of Database like SQL-Server, MySQL, Oracle etc.
- Understanding of popular Web Application Technologies (PHP, ASP.net etc.)
Looking for 2 years to 6 years of experience candidates.
5 years to 7 yearsProfile
Services – Business Development
- Set up sales plan in order to archive sales target required by the company. Detailing sales action plan to ensure that the target will be achieved on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Support, motivate team members to achieve individual and team target.
- Supervise daily work of team members.
- Negotiate or assist in negotiation with the client in order to improve the pricing (cost structure)
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Market update report on new services, competitors, business opportunities, etc.
- Handling of key accounts, prospects.
- Handling Entire Branch
Solutions – Business Development
- To manage marketing and sales via email and phone calls for the IT Security Services and Trainings.
- To prepare excel reports of a daily basis in order to keep the track of client issues and queries to be addressed.
- Preparing RFP for conducting IT security audits.
- Planning and execution of corporate training for industry professionals and target beneficiaries.
- Creating database and approaching clients for developing new business opportunities for IT Security services
- Prospecting and generating lead for B2B meetings to introduce services and products for new business assignments.
We are currently looking for experienced developer (4+ years) with core expertise in Python and Python-based web frameworks like Django and Flask.
- Develop solutions for information security testing assessments
- Automate existing testing operations of the security testing team
- Experiment with open source technologies to solve client issues
You will be part of the Engineering and Innovations team at NII which is responsible to:
- Create standalone/web applications using extensive suite of open source Python libraries other open technologies
- Work on exciting open source or other innovative ideas.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, and reliable Python code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Manage team of junior developers and help the team grow
- Documentation of solutions developed and processes defined
- Proficient in at-least one of the python web frameworks: Django, Flask etc.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jinja)
- Able to integrate multiple data sources (XML, JSON, APIs, Excel etc.) and databases into one system
- Knowledge and understanding of object oriented design
- Strong debugging skills
- Should be well-versed with software development principles
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge and familiarity of parallel or threaded programming preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Python Unit Testing tools like Pep8 and Flake8
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Past experience developing tools/scripts/frameworks in the information security domain will be major differentiator
- Background in Engineering, mathematics will be a plus
- Familiarity with DevOps tools like Puppet, Chef, Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Docker etc.
2 years to 5 yearsProfile
- Provide pre-sales technical support to the sales team on all products and services offered
- Deliver product demonstrations to customers and prospects
- Conduct demos, Proof-Of-Concept of the solutions individually or jointly with other Engineers
- Work closely with technical customers (business analysts, application consultants or managers) on proof of concepts (POCs) and proof of values (POVs) in customers' environment to show solution's value in reducing cost, solving problems and improving productivity
- Work with vendor's presales and support team to resolve technical issues
- Make presentations about the products we carry and respond to the first level of technical queries that customers may have about the products
- Respond to technical portions of the RFP’s and tenders, in coordination with the relevant vendor(s)
- Implement technology solutions at customer premises by coordinating with customer about convenient time of the customer
- Provide post-sales support to customers with coordination from vendors (if necessary) within the SLA bounds with the customer
- Understand customer's pain points, suggest and position products & services offered
- Own all aspects of sales projects from technical perspective
- Be a bridge between Product and Sales
1 year to 4 yearsProfile
- Handling corporate trainings, Providing training to students in IIS on information security topics, Providing training materials, Creating topic modules. Solving students queries.
3 years to 6 yearsProfile
- Handling corporate trainings.
- Providing trainings to students in IIS on information security topics.
- Overseeing the batches are held properly, training materials are provided properly to students, solving students queries if any.
- Meeting trainers to know the work progress.
- Assist in creating topic modules.
1 years to 5 yearsProfile
Experience in implementation of ISO 27001. Experience in conducting Risk Assessment and Information Security Audits. Experience in documenting policies and procedures. Good know -how of various compliance standards and frameworks like PCI DSS,ISO 20000 SSAE 16, COBiT 5 , BCMS. Implementation experience in the above would be an added advantage