Network Intelligence has partnered with the BCI, UK, which is the leading membership and certifying organization for Business Continuity professionals worldwide. Together, we shall meet the current & future technical and professional needs of Business Continuity professionals working in organizations of any type, size & sector worldwide.
As a result of this partnership, we will:
- Prepare you for the Certificate of the BCI Examination, which leads to an internationally recognised credential and post-nominal designation in Business Continuity (CBCI), and is the launching pad for Certified Membership of the BCI
- Meet the current and future needs of BC professionals worldwide
- Teach you not just the `what` but also the `why`, `how` and `when` of good BC practice
Date: 23rd November – 25th November 2023
Mode of Training: Online
Upcoming BCI-authorised CBCI training schedule
|Course Name||Mode of Training||Country||Start Date||End Date|
|CBCI Certification Course||Online/Mumbai IST||India||23/11/2023||25/11/2023||Register now|
|CBCI Certification Course||Online/Mumbai IST||India||1/19/2024||1/21/2024||Register now|
|Introduction to Business Continuity Training Course||Online/Mumbai IST||India||2/17/2024||2/17/2024||Register now|
|CBCI Certification Course||Online/Mumbai IST||India||3/14/2024||3/16/2024||Register now|
|Business Impact Analysis Training Course||Online/Mumbai IST||India||4/20/2024||4/21/2024||Register now|
|CBCI Certification Course||Online/Mumbai IST||India||5/26/2024||5/24/2024||Register now|
|Designing and Delivering Effective Exercises Training Course||Online/Mumbai IST||India||6/15/2024||6/16/2024||Register now|
|CBCI Certification Course||Online/Mumbai IST||India||7/18/2024||7/20/2024||Register now|
|Incident Response and Crisis Management Training Course||Online/Mumbai IST||India||8/24/2024||8/25/2024||Register now|
|CBCI Certification Course||Online/Mumbai IST||India||9/20/2024||9/22/2024||Register now|
|Policy and Programme Management Training Course||Online/Mumbai IST||India||10/12/2024||10/12/2024||Register now|
|CBCI Certification Course||Online/Mumbai IST||India||11/14/2024||11/16/2024||Register now|
|Supply Chain Resilience Training Course||Online/Mumbai IST||India||12/14/2024||12/14/2024||Register now|
- Policy & Programme Management : This stage helps you establish a business continuity policy and defines how the policy should be implemented through an ongoing cycle of activities.
- Embedding : Learn how to best integrate business continuity awareness and practice into your day-to-day business operations and organization’s culture using a collaborative approach among business departments and staff, as well as different disciplines.
- Analysis : Understand your organization's objectives, functions, and operating environment through a comprehensive review and assessment.
- Design : Learn to identify and select appropriate continuity solutions to effectively address potential incidents.
- Implementation : Master the art of implementing your BCM plans effectively. Develop a response structure, set priorities, establish procedures, allocate responsibilities, and optimize resources to handle incidents with confidence.
- Validation : Ensure the accuracy and efficacy of your plans through exercises and program validation.
Our course takes you through a step-by-step journey covering all stages of Business Continuity Management (BCM). From initial analysis to plan validation, our expert instructors will guide you through the following key areas:
Benefits of Taking this Course:
- Practical Insight and Best Practices : Gain real-world insights and best practices in developing and implementing business continuity plans, supported by real case studies
- Expert Instruction : Learn from expert business continuity professionals who are Approved Instructors certified by the Business Continuity Institute (BCI).
- Your Organization as a Case Study : Utilize opportunities to apply the course content to your own organization, enhancing its resilience.
- BCI Membership : Upon passing the CBCI Exam, you become a BCI member, with your first membership fee waived.
- Post-nominal 'CBCI' : Showcase your knowledge, expertise, and commitment to professional development with the prestigious 'CBCI' post-nominal in your email signature or LinkedIn profile.
- Global Community Access : Connect with a global community of professionals, exchange knowledge, and access networking opportunities.
About Network Intelligence
We are a global cybersecurity provider founded in 2001 with more than 550 team members working out of our New York, Amsterdam, Sydney, Riyadh, Dubai, Mumbai, and Singapore offices. We offer cybersecurity services using a comprehensive framework – ADVISE. The ADVISE framework empowers us to Assess, Design, Visualize, Implement, Sustain, and Evolve your cybersecurity posture as a long-term partner to your organization. We serve customers across industry verticals such as Banks and Financial Services, Technology and Media, Oil & Power, Airlines, E-commerce, Retail, Healthcare etc.
We believe that cybersecurity is not a destination, it is a journey and we partner with our clients to address the dynamic cybersecurity threat landscape.