Cyber security Openings
Great companies are built by great teams. When we discover the higher purpose of our work, we derive greater meaning from our jobs. In fact, work becomes a joy and each of us is then able to expand our capabilities and maximize our potential. At Network Intelligence, we strive to create such an atmosphere. With a tremendous focus on continuous learning, investments in training programs, freedom to switch teams, and strong encouragement for new ideas, we believe we are a great place to work for.
Join us on our mission to make the world a more secure place to live, transact and play. Send your resume to [email protected]
Cybersecurity Analyst - SSC
- Should be flexible to work in a 24x7 Security Operation Center (SOC) environment.
- The Security Operations Center (SOC) Jr. Analyst will be responsible for daily activities supporting information security monitoring and response.
- Monitor SIEM and by following operational process and procedures to appropriately analyze, escalate, and assist in remediation of security incidents
- Should have basic networking knowledge.
- Good understanding of networking protocols
- Intermediate knowledge of OS – Windows and Linux preferable
- Follow proper shift handover process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst – SSC
- Should have good analytical skills, specifically in intelligence analysis methodologies as it applies to cyber threats, critical thinking, research, and report production
- Should be able to triage, process, analyze, and disseminate alerts, reports, and briefings
- Must have dominant experience in Alert Monitoring, Correlation and Analysis
- Develop / Suggest SIEM rules that helps in detection of security incidents.
- Create Supporting documentation that enabled governance over all aspects of Incident management
- Should be able to design of Standard Operating Procedures w.r.t Incident management
- Must have considerable experience in performing Root Cause Analysis for the inputs from SIEM solutions
- Must have good understanding of alerts from other security solutions e.g. DLP, WAF, Anti APT, Proxy
- Must contribute in updating Knowledge Management
- Knowledge on Implementation, administration and troubleshooting of SIEM components will be added advantage
- Willingness to travel onsite as and when required
- Good to have knowledge on Threat Hunting platform.