Cyber security Openings
Great companies are built by great teams. When we discover the higher purpose of our work, we derive greater meaning from our jobs. In fact, work becomes a joy and each of us is then able to expand our capabilities and maximize our potential. At Network Intelligence, we strive to create such an atmosphere. With a tremendous focus on continuous learning, investments in training programs, freedom to switch teams, and strong encouragement for new ideas, we believe we are a great place to work for.
Join us on our mission to make the world a more secure place to live, transact and play. Send your resume to [email protected]
Cloud Security Architecture - Assessment
- Architecture consulting to construct Security Architectures for a business unit or infrastructure Technology team in the Microsoft Azure and AWS space
- Areas covered:
- Authentication, Authorization, Auditing
- Application Security – Session Security, Vulnerability/Penetration Testing items, Input Validation
- Secure data transport and storage
- In depth knowledge of application, network, and platform security vulnerabilities. Ability to explain these vulnerabilities to developers.
- Experience in conducting Information Security, IT Security, Audit assessments. Presenting the outcomes of the assessment and obtaining buy in.
- Strong focus on reviewing technical designs and functional requirements to identify areas of Security weakness.
- The candidate must have working experience in the following application/network security domains:
- Authentication: SAML, SiteMinder, Kerberos, OpenId
- Entitlements and identity management
- Data protection, data leakage prevention and secure data transfer and storage
- App Security - validation checking, software attack methodologies.
- Cryptography – encryption and hashing
- Knowledge of standard network model and the risks that present at each layer, the functions of network equipment such as switches, routers, firewalls, proxies, VPN, and load-balancers, and to understand network architecture.
- The candidate must have working knowledge of the primary operating systems (Unix, Windows, Mac OS), the configuration and management of that platform at an enterprise scale, the security risks to that platform, and how to mitigate those risks.
- experience in testing tools, at least one of Veracode, Fortify, OunceLabs, AppScan, WebInspect, Burp
- In-depth knowledge of web technologies such as Web Browsers, Web Servers, Web Services
- Prepare the report which includes the business and technical details of the systems, services, application etc. along with issues observed if any and presenting to the Lead as per the defined process.
- Participate in review discussion with System owners & Business owners.
Data Modelling - Assessment
- Developing background, enthusiastic to learn and work on information security profile.
- The primary responsibilities will be implementing pre-defined changes to a data model used for automating security assessments.
- Should be familiar with neo4j cypher syntax, relational databases and Jira (since that is used for task tracking).
- Additionally, security knowledge is also useful (but not necessarily required) as it helps them understand what is being implemented.
Red Team Assessment - Assessment
- Perform red team assessments, social engineering assessments and other offensive engagements.
- Perform security assessments of technology systems, application architecture, design from security standpoint.
- Assess processes which will allow to identify business risks and recommend remedial action based on established security standards or industry-specific best practices.
- Perform security review of application architecture, digital security methodologies and deployments and threat modeling.
- Perform analysis of applications based on standard practices and secure development lifecycle.
- Perform various types of tasks such as infrastructure VAPT, WIFI Pentesting, configuration reviews.
- Use of static code analysis tools such as Fortify, AppScan, Checkmarx, etc and Interactive Scanning tools like Contrast Security etc.
- Demonstrate team-oriented interpersonal skills, positive impactful communications, business partnership, and project management skills.
- Work in collaborative environment to build stronger security posture of applications and infrastructure.
- Agile thinking and analysis that leads to win-win and innovative solutions for the firm.
Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst/Specialist- Assessment
- Conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration testing for network, web applications, mobile applications and thick client applications.
- Conduct configuration reviews for OS, DB, Firewall, Routers, Switches and other infrastructure components.
- Conduct red-team assessments using social engineering, physical security compromise and other techniques.
- Be well-versed with internal privilege escalation techniques.
- Conduct source-code review using automated and manual approaches.
- Prepare detailed reports as per NII format
- Ensure timely delivery of status updates and final reports to clients.
- Handle client queries
- Keep oneself updated on the latest IT Security news, exploits, hacks.
- Contribute technical content – chapter meetings, blogposts
- Conduct internal and external trainings on various topics related to security assessment.
Senior Cybersecurity Analyst/Specialist (OT/ICS)- Assessment
- In depth knowledge of ICS protocols such as MODBUS, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet-CIP, OPC, DNP, HART, RS-232, RS-485
- Well versed with ICS MITRE framework
- Basic knowledge on active directory exploitation
- Should be able to automate tasks using scripting/programming language (PowerShell, Python, Go, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
- Knowledge on developing or porting exploits/shellcode.
- Expertise in problem solving, conflict resolution, team building, client relationship.
- In depth knowledge on OWASP, WASC, NIST, Mobile Security, Source Code analysis, Cloud security
- Expertise in penetration testing scanners, exploitation tools, technologies, scripting languages
- Documentation skills, reporting and dashboard creations.
Delivery Manager - Assessment
- Overall responsibility and accountability of delivery related activities for cybersecurity services (emphasis is on Security Assessment related services, such as VA, PT, etc.)
- Hands on leader of a team to resolve complex customer issues and improve our service and products.
- Collaborate with a diverse audience such as business stakeholders, leadership, finance, and the service delivery team to ensure consistency and bring change that improves the level of Cybersecurity practices.
- Work closely with customers and internal teams to ensure all the projects are well executed and within the defined timeframes.
- Liaison with sales team for any delivery related issues, additional project efforts, customer expectations, etc.
- Accountable for ensuring critical customer issues related to project delivery and project management are completed with appropriate RCA’s.
- Optimize resource utilization and capacity planning and provide dashboards to leadership.
- Forecast resource requirements that includes human, infrastructure, essential to successfully deliver Assessment projects.
- Develop long term delivery roadmap strategies based on MIS data on projects, revenue, and billing.
- Assist with the development of processes and procedures to improve operational functions.
- Manage operational aspects which will ensure smooth functioning of the department (e.g., mobilizing resources, procurement of new technologies, etc.)
- Review financial reports to ensure efficiency and quality of operations and project delivery.
- Assist in emergency management and contingency planning in case of any unforeseen issues.
Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst- SOC
- Monitor network traffic and security alerts for potential events/incidents.
- Conduct initial triage, declare events/incidents, create incident cases, gather evidence, track and update incident status, and identify additional action items.Handle P1 and P2 incidents under the direction of leads and specialists. Follow through to closure P3 and P4 incidents.
- Detect, document, respond to and escalate events and incidents in accordance with MSS Incident Handling policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate capabilities and techniques that can be used to mitigate Cyber-attacks and threats.
- Demonstrate the capability to utilize the Security Tools to investigate and correlate events.
- Develop reports and/or briefings for events/incidents. Conduct research on emerging security threats.
- Maintain shift logs for all SOC activities conducted during scheduled hours.
- Monitor, maintain, and respond to group email and distribution lists.
- Create tickets for necessary tasks that need to be executed by external teams. Ensure tasks are communicated via email to the respectable team(s), as well as documenting and tracking activities within tickets according to ticketing procedures, and annotating in shift logs according to shift report procedures. Conduct systems and tools health checks.
- Recommend updates to the wiki with relevant content as it becomes known.Ensure that the phones are forwarded to the “On-Call” or appropriate individual when the office is unmanned.
- Maintain shift logs for all relevant SOC activities.
- Conduct internal and external trainings on various topics related to SOC.
Incident Responder- SOC
- Manage day to day operation for the team
- Drive team performance and measure key performance indicators.
- Handle Incident escalations.
- Collaborate across boundaries to identify scope of improvement in Incident Response.
- Ensure incidents are handled with excellence.
- Oversee and keep an eye on everyday progress on tasks & ensure daily governance
- Recommend enhancement of the current detection rules.
- Lead debrief meetings for incidents.
Cybersecurity Analyst - SSC
- 24X7 log monitoring for devices and systems integrated with SIEM tool.
- Review threat intelligent feeds from various sources*(includes the existing deployed Threat Intelligence feeds and open-source platforms) and implement detection controls based on available IoCs.
- Provide threat hunting and security intelligence.
- Assign risk rating for all the SIEM monitored assets in line with Company’s risk profile.
- Enhance & optimize the monitoring rule base to detect threat patterns efficiently.
- Creating, updating and closing incidents.
- Escalating incidents manually when required.
- Following up on alerts, determining whether or not an alert is a false positive and updating Incident Management databases with this information.
- For alerts that are not false positives, incident management requires a follow up to verify if an affected system was vulnerable to a potential payload delivered, plus remediation (in coordination with client) if a system was compromised.
- Major incidents need to be actively managed through their entire lifecycle. Alert/notify client on current and emerging malware threats, IOCs, C&Cs, etc
- Incident Management for malware incidents including providing emergency response, identify root cause and provide solution, coordinate with backend team for additional support as required
- Provide malware status report and dashboards
Cybersecurity Analyst - GRC
- Assist in executing ISMS implementation.
- Assist in conducting gap analysis for PCI DSS and follow up for closure of gaps.
- Conduct ISMS internal audits and reporting.
- Assist in conducting Risk Assessments.
- Development of Policies and procedures
- Conduct reviews for implementation of policies and procedures.
- Assist in various regulatory audits including but not limited to RBI, IRDA, SEBI, etc.
- Conduct ISMS awareness trainings.
- Follow up with clients for closure of gaps/issues.
- Coordinate with various teams at client location
- Development of minimum baseline security standards
- Understand the organization and conduct various applicable internal audits.
- Conduct audits for vendor risk assessments.
- Conduct basic IT infrastructure security checks.
Cybersecurity Consultant – Payment Security
- To deliver PCI DSS, PA DSS consulting services to new and existing clients
- Performing onsite PCI DSS implementation for various industry verticals
- Assisting PCI QSAs in PCI DSS validation and deliverable preparation
- To deliver governance, risk, and compliance consulting services to new and existing clients
- Team collaboration and where necessary mentoring to other consultants Writing reports to a high standard and provide technical QA for the work of others.
Cybersecurity Consultant – Solutions
- He / She will have to play role of doing pre-sales activities of solutions to clients.
- He / she will have to provide to customers placement of solutions in their current network / setup.
- The role will also entail doing hands of providing solutions provide POC, Demo, Implementation, troubleshooting on the solutions in our portfolio.
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) experience around the Imperva WAF, DAM (Database Activity Monitoring) with transitional experience to other security solutions is highly preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of best current security practices, firewalls, network administration, application/web fundamentals, and all aspects of networking needed to support the mandated SLAs when applicable.
Lead Generation Executive – Sales and Marketing
- Identifying prospects and profiling them from different regions and hunting them on emails, phone calls to fix online/face to face meetings.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities.
- Understanding the pain points of the prospect, consult them on aligning Network Intelligence’s services to their business requirements.
- Draft customized proposals in-line with the requirement of the prospect
- Follow up with the clients for qualifying leads.
- Taking up initiatives to market Network Intelligence in the region
- Meet the allocated targets on monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date, and accurate sales information and activity reports.
- Establish an automated test environment for UI and non-UI testing also implement continuous Integration process.
- 2+ years working Experience in Selenium.
- Review test cases and automate whenever possible.
- Involve in manual testing activities to meet sprint requirement
- Educate team members on test automation and drive adoption
- Integrate automated test cases into build system
- Design, document, manage and execute test cases and suites
- Work in cross-functional project teams that include Development, Marketing, Usability, Software Quality Assurance, Customer Learning, and Support.