Hosted Web Application Intrusion Detection & Alerting
Armorize HackAlert™ is a 24x7x365 subscription-based monitoring service that notifies website administrators in the event that their site is injected with malicious code.
HackAlert™ puts control back in the hands of administrators, who now have the power to react immediately to website security breaches. With the knowledge that their website is under constant vigilance, peace of mind is ensured.
HackAlert™ Software Service
- Web-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution requires no application installation, signature updates or ongoing maintenance
- 100% non-intrusive scans provide around-the-clock monitoring for malicious code or links injected into subscribers' websites
- Detects injected code or links that could subject web clients to "drive-by-downloads" of malware such as viruses, Trojans, rootkits, etc
- Dynamic malware analysis engine makes use of an API hooking sandbox and Spyware Behavior Extractor (SBE) to identify what the malware is, where it is downloaded from, and where it is written to on the victims' client PCs
- Detects known and unknown zero-day malware through pattern-free behavioral analysis technology with an extremely low False Positive rate
The HackAlert™ control center is accessed through a personalized web interface that allows the subscriber to:
- Specify URLs to be monitored
- Initiate on-demand or scheduled URL scans
- Specify parameters such as frequency and depth of scans
- Configure reporting and alerting options
- Configure whitelists to exempt trusted links from monitoring