new has forged strong relationships with vendors who offer the best of breed technology solutions to solve some very complex solutions. The vendor partnerships are:
Database Activity Monitoring
Databases are the heart of your organization containing all your critical information. Securing it with multiple layers is essential. Imperva solutions helps you to:
- Monitor all activity on all databases
- Discover databases in your setup and assess their security
- Manage the User Rights on the Databases
- Prevent various kinds of Database attacks
- Prevent various kinds of Web Application attacks
- Monitor and manage all unstructured data (in normal files) stored across different storage sets
Privileged Identity Management
‘Shared Accounts’ such as ‘Administrator’ or ‘root’ or ‘dbadmin’ or ‘admin’ are privileged accounts with passwords shared among many people.
Cyber-Ark Software is a global information security company that specializes in protecting and managing privileged users, applications and sensitive information to improve compliance, productivity and protect organizations against insider threats and advanced external threats.
Cyber-Ark Software's award-winning and ICSA-verified solutions, include:
- Cyber-Ark's Privileged Identity Management (PIM) Suite - an enterprise-class, unified policy-based solution that secures, manages and logs all privileged accounts and activities associated with datacenter management, from on premises to off-site, hosted environments and all the way to the cloud.
- Cyber-Ark's Privileged Session Management (PSM) Suite - a central point of control for protecting target systems accessed by privileged users and accounts. It's a single solution for full datacenter coverage and complements Cyber-Ark’s market- leading Privileged Identity Management Suite.
- Ark's Sensitive Information Management (SIM) Suite - a one-stop shop for all your file transfer needs. It is the only solution that isolates sensitive data sent over the internet allowing organizations to securely and efficiently exchange sensitive information with their business partners, customers, suppliers and subcontractors using ad-hoc, manual or automated file transfer.
Source Code Scanning, WAF & HackAlert
Fix the issue at the source. Analysis of the web application source code for vulnerabilities and fixing them is the best solution to protecting your web application. Armorize solutions helps you to:
- Scan the source code for all OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities
- Report identifies exact function / line of code where the origin of the vulnerability exists helping fixing of code faster
- WAF plug-in helps protect web applications from the exploits while source code is being fixed
- HackAlert monitors website as normal user to check for malicious injection attacks and alerts you to remove tainted data therefore protecting your brand image
Web, Email and Data Security
Protect your corporate users from accessing potentially dangerous sites, secure email and prevent Data Leakage of sensitive information. Websense solutions helps you to:
- Web Filtering
- Email Security
- DLP (Data Leakage Prevention) – the largest number of production deployments in India
Information Rights Management
How do you prevent your vendor from sharing your sensitive information with your competitor or inadvertently losing it causing losses to you? Boole Server and Seclore provide:
- Securing sensitive information by integrating its ‘rights’ with the file; hence the protection travels with it.
- Copy/Paste, Print Screen, Print, Edit and many other controls on the file usage per user / group of users
Phishing Brand Protection; Monitoring and Site Take Down
FraudWatch provides a comprehensive, proactive Anti-Phishing solution to monitor the Internet for Phishing and provide immediate, prompt responses to take phishing sites down. The complete Solution Provides protection from:
- Vishing / SMS Phishing
- ID Credential Recovery
Web Application Security
Cenzic provides software and SaaS solutions for dynamic, black box testing of Web applications to protect your Website against hacker attacks. Built from the ground up on a completely different technology backbone than its competitors, Cenzic goes beyond signature-based tools to find more "real" vulnerabilities.
SSL VPN & Universal Access Controller
Array Networks SSL VPN & UAC solutions helps you to allow secure access to Intranet resources to your employees and partners securely
- Server Load Balancer, Global Server Load Balancer - Array Networks SLB & GSLB solutions helps improve the performance of your applications and automatically failover / redirect users to a geographically closest site.
Network Access Control, SIEM
TrustWave has a host of solutions ranging from DLP, NAC (Network Access Control), IDS, IPS, WAF, Encryption solutions and many more solutions.
Unified Threat Management
Provide firewall / IPS and other rules based on the user instead of an IP address or range of IP address. Cyberoam provides:
- Identity based rules are easier to manage across the corporate infrastructure
- Single point of control and simplified access control enable organizations with limited IT staff to provide improved security to the infrastructure
NetScaler and WanScaler
- Citrix NetScaler provides Server Load Balancing and WAF functionalities to improve application performance and security of web applications from a single hardware
- Citrix WanScaler provides WAN Optimization and Application Acceleration solution to improve HO to Branch communications and reduce bandwidth utilization
Endpoint Security, Backup & Recovery, Storage & Server Management, IT Compliance
Symantec provides a host of solutions for all types of organizations. Notable solutions are Endpoint Security containing DLP, Disk Encryption, Server protection etc and Messaging Security which has been its forte for a long time.
Endpoint Security, Email Web Security, Network Security, Risk and Compliance
McAfee offers a host of solutions aimed at managing the security of your network, servers and end points and now including databases. The ePO Management suite enables the management of all the products from a single console
Data Leakage Prevention
Protecting data leakage for any organization has been primary concern in today’s world which has rapidly increased the need for DLP solutions in market. However, the term DLP itself is used in different ways by different vendors. We at new help you demystify the jargon and select the apt DLP solution for your organization.
Identity and Access Management
The plethora of critical applications in the enterprise combined with the need to comply with regulatory requirements and controls for access control, has increased the need for managing identity and access to enterprise resources in a secure environment.